You know, one thing i hate about therapy is they judge you about everything,
'Oh you dont cut deep?'
'Oh your not dangerously thin?'
'Oh your not throwing up blood?'
'Oh you managing to get out of bed in the mornings?'
'Oh you havent overdosed lately?'
'Oh you actually did that presentation in class?'
Stop judging me for managing to do the things i find difficult to do,
Just because i did it, doesnt mean i didnt find it incredbily hard to do
This is a positive thing, not a negative thing
MY MOM JUST ASKED ME WHAT I WANT MY CAKE TO BE FOR MY SPIDER-MAN THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I TOLD HER I WANT IT TO BE IN THE SHAPE OF ANDREW GARFIELD’S BUTT AND SHE WAS LIKE “SEND ME SOME PHOTOS I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO” OH MY GOD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
'Scuse me, but may I have a piece of that ass?Do you know how many times I made that joke at my party
*sudden realization that next year is like 3 weeks away*
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends:
FYI, children are people, with real, complex emotions, experiences, and lives.
They’re not little pre-humans whose feelings are just playing pretend until they reach adulthood and experience ‘real’ things.
Their lives are not pre-lives that should follow some script of…
hey instead of bullying straight/white/cis people because “they havent been oppressed” how about we dONT PICK ON ANYBODY AT ALL??????H OW ABOUT WE????FUCKING PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH AND BE NICE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO HURT US BESIDES EXIST??????????
OKAY SERIOUS TALK GUYS!
This clown has been seen over the past few weeks around Mansfield, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I haven’t seen a post about it on here and I really want people to know about it.
Okay so first of all besides it being really frickin creepy to begin with (designed to look like pennywise the clown) it has been roaming the streets at night time, it was started out by a student film director who was doing it for fun, but it has sparked a few people to take it farther.
Some of the clowns have been tapping on windows, trying to get children out of the house (Reportedly) also it is believed that some of them have knives and are marked as dangerous.
Please please please if you live in these areas or know someone who does, especially of they have kids, could you signal boost this? I just really want people to be safe!!
I heard friends say that he’s been sighted in Nottingham and Lincoln as well. Good thing I live on the 6th floor. Hard to tap my window.
There’s not just one, and they’re in sheffield too, a girl from my year got a picture of one on the road that my school is on. They will follow you home, muggings have been reported, although it is not believed that they go into buildings or actually attack anyone with their knives.
Apparently there is one in Lancashire and burnley too! Pls be careful!
They walk inside people’s houses if the doors aren’t locked. They also aren’t near my town, but everyone’s talking about them.
there was one at my school a couple of weeks ago and we got told that if you see one to report where they are to the police straight away
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND
There’s also quite a lot walking around in Norwich and Cambridge. I’d watch out cause some of them are deemed as dangerous.
If I’ve learned anything from video games, it is that when you meet enemies, it means that you’re going in the right direction.
that’s really inspiring
Its hard for people without depression to understand when some days that just dropping a cup of water will bring you to tears because they think oh this is just one little thing but you see it as oh my god I can’t even get water without fucking up and now I’ve made a huge mess I shouldn’t even try
"I would NEVER have guessed you had anxiety and depression issues ! You’re always so confident and everything !”